Thursday, September 23, 2010

Noah is 6...

We celebrated Noah's birthday last week. I can't believe my first born is 6 already. Where did the time fly off to? Monday the 13th (his birthday) he was woken up with a birthday song and a couple of phone calls from grandparents. I made him a yummy birthday breakfast and then he was off to school. Paul picked him up from school and took him out to lunch. After we picked up Gabe from preschool they were able to play with some friends while Carson and I went to my dr's appt. We had a special dinner of german pancakes (that was what Noah wanted for dinner) with orange juice and oranges.

(He wanted a soccer ball cake, but settled for cupcakes decorated with soccer balls instead.)

That next wednesday he invited a few friends over and had his first "friend" birthday party. They played soccer, ate pizza, played a few games and then ate some cupcakes, opened presents and played some more. It was a fun day for him. I think he is going to remember #6 as a great birthday year.



No comments: