Thursday, November 3, 2011

Halloween...

I know, I know it's been like forever since I posted. I have things to post about, but it seems like for the last little bit I'm lucky just to get last week's laundry folded and the dishes done. We have had a bad cold virus sweeping through our house that lasts for about 3 weeks. It's a doosy!! I have been sick for about on 2 1/2 weeks now and hopefully will be done with this thing in the next couple of days. So you will have to forgive me if I am not too up to date with my blogging.

Okay, moving on. Halloween was so much fun this year. We decided that it would be fun to start off with Cornbelly's. The boys had tons of fun jumping in the bouncy toys, pedaling the tractors and going through the corn maze.(Carson is a soccer player, 2 Ninjas, a pumpkin, and a hillbilly)

On Halloween we carved our pumpkins, watched the boys parade in their costumes at school, made some beef stew and bread, and then went out to trick or treat with the boys. It was a really fun day and the boys (combined with all 3) made a haul on the candy. Luckily Paul took one of the 2 bowls to work, so we don't so much laying around. It was a good day.

We are moving right along into November, my favorite month. It even snowed on the 1st and supposed to snow again on the 5th. ( I won't elaborate too much on how much I love the snow. That's a whole other post.) We've even started our Christmas shopping for the boys are we are almost done. Can't wait!!

No comments: