Saturday, April 12, 2014

new beginnings....

As I sit here and read all the things that others put out in the world I wonder what I can add to it to make it a better place?  I have often thought about this so that I can leave my mark, so to speak, and make a difference.  When I think about it that way I say to myself, "who is going to notice little ole me doing who knows what?"  I have to keep reminding myself that I may be just another person in this life living a normal, everyday life, but I am someone to 4 littles that need me to be an extraordinary person in their life.  They are counting on me to do most everything for them and teach them the "ways of the world" if you will.

With that said I am trying to be better, live better, serve better, and over all just better myself in any way that I can.  I feel that writing these things down helps to get it out of your head and clears my cluttered thoughts that can bog one down with doubt, fear, and feelings of inadequacy and brings more clarity into the mind to focus on the things that are truly important.

We moved about 10 months ago and I felt excited for a new beginning.  Not that I really needed one, but a new adventure helps kick start feelings of freshness and wiping a slate clean.  Here's to new beginnings, new friendships, new adventures, and improving any part of me that needs improving.





No comments: