Thursday, December 9, 2010

Finally an update....




I know that I haven't been very good at updating the blog. I haven't had a whole lot to talk about. I'll just skip over the last 6 weeks or so and start from Thanksgiving and on.

Our Thanksgiving was interesting to say the least. I was home sick and could barely leave the couch while Paul made a double batch of orange rolls and lil' smokies and headed over to my Grandma's house to eat with my family. It was a little frustrating for him because apparently Carson had a really bad diaper rash and all he wanted was Paul to hold him and kept him (Paul) from eating a warm Thanksgiving dinner. I felt bad that I wasn't there to help out. He was ready to throw in the towel and just come home, but he promised the boys that they could go over to my dad's house for a little visit. Poor Carson wasn't too happy about that.

The day before Thanksgiving (and before the sickness hit me) we put our Christmas decorations. It is so fun to see the boys get so excited about decorating the tree and claiming their stockings as we hung them up. They had fun pulling out and putting together the nativity scene that we have as well. I love seeing the glow of the lights from the Christmas tree. It makes our home feel warm and peaceful.

No comments: