Thursday, January 20, 2011

Noah lost a tooth...




Noah has been wiggling this tooth for months and it has finally come out. Last summer Noah fell and hit his 4front teeth. (I personally think that is what made his teeth loose in the first place.) They have been a little loose ever since then. He put the tooth under his pillow and the tooth fairy forgot it was there. So he wrote a note to make sure that the tooth fairy wouldn't forget the next night. Here is a copy of the letter he wrote. (You have to remember that he wrote this by himself.)

Here is the translation in case you can't read it. It says: Since you didn't give me money double the money up and take my tooth. To Tooth Fairy.


1 comment:

K. D. Montgomery said...

That note is the funniest thing I have read in a while. I can totally see a 6 year old thinking that way.